Cornell Interest Area
Who we are
Advancing students, faculty, staff, and alumni
PCCW is a group of highly accomplished alumni working to enhance the involvement of students, faculty, staff, and alumni as leaders within Cornell University and its many communities. We seek to engage accomplished alumni who have not been active in alumni organizations. To achieve these goals, we:
* Find ways to expand the role of women leaders within Cornell’s decision-making groups
* Through the Office of Volunteer Programs, consult with the president on issues important to Cornell women
* Help attract outstanding students, faculty, and staff to Cornell, and enhance their leadership opportunities
* Engage leading alumni by strengthening their ties to each other and to Cornell
* Offer guidance and role models for Cornell students and alumni
* Provide financial support for PCCW and other initiatives that help Cornell students and faculty
PCCW was founded in 1990 by then-President Frank H. T. Rhodes with the guiding leadership of trustees Lilyan Affinito '53 and Patricia Carry Stewart '50.
For more information, please review the Fact Sheet on the PCCW website.
This is a "Virtual" Community