Cornell Interest Area
College of Human Ecology
Who we are
The Human Ecology Young Alumni Council (HEYA), in cooperation with the Human Ecology Alumni Association (HEAA), is the principal vehicle by which the interests of its young alumni are addressed. As a voice for young alumni, the Young Alumni Council serves as an organization to communicate ideas and agendas of its constituents, to facilitate the implementation of relevant and meaningful programs that fulfill this mission, and to develop the talents and resources of the College’s most recent graduates.
• To better engage and serve the College of Human Ecology’s most recent graduates
• To better support recent graduates with programs and communications that are uniquely tailored to young alumni needs and perspective
• To foster and sustain the active involvement of young alumni in lifelong support of the Alumni Association and the College
• To shepherd the development of volunteers and future alumni leaders in ways that deepen their commitment and philanthropic support of the College
• To develop opportunities that create a stronger Human Ecology identity among alumni, current and prospective students.
• Engagement with other young alumni in Human Ecology
• Engagement with other young alumni at Cornell
• Engagement with current Human Ecology students
• Engagement with Human Ecology administration
This is a "Virtual" Community
Position Title: Program Manager